See below for CFE resources to guide the reduction and elimination of toxic chemicals from the places we live, work and play and the products we use. You can find a variety of resources (apps, factsheets, toolkits, reports and more) developed by members of our network here.
Chemicals, Cancer and the Economy (CCE) training covers what people at the grassroots level need to know about chemicals, cancer, and the economic incentives that encourage business leaders to use chemicals that can cause cancer, and what people can do to reduce exposures and advocate for change in their homes and communities. The training is currently being updated and will be shared by Spring 2022.
Childhood Cancer Prevention
See the report and more resources from the CFE supported Childhood Cancer Prevention Initiative below.
- Childhood Cancer: Cross-Sector Strategies for Prevention report (Sept, 2020).
- Report addendum (Sept, 2021).
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month panel session recordings (2021)
- Childhood Cancer Prevention Video (2020).
- One Pager in English and Español. (2020)
- Unacceptable Risk: Dr. Margaret Kripke on Cancer and the Environment (Feb, 2021)
- Take Action For A Healthy Future (Oct, 2020)
- Are Childhood Cancers Preventable? Scientists, Health + Business Leaders Urge Toxics Reduction (Sep, 2020)
- Is a Cancer-Free Future Possible? Cancer + Public Health Leaders Call for Toxics Reduction (Sep, 2020)
If you are looking for experts in different subjects including childhood cancer prevention, research, systems change, health, science, policy, legal, business leaders at the forefront of shifting markets, CFE leaders and experts are available for interviews and to help craft relevant messages with different constituencies. Contact us.
CFE’s Policy & Legal working group have put together two public resources:
From time to time the Network has felt the need to take a stand on issues important to our members. View the statements below.
- Joint Statement on Cancer Prevention (Sep, 2020) signed by leading health and science organizations,
- Black Lives Matter statement of solidarity (June, 2020), and
- Statement in Solidarity with Frontline Communities (March, 2021)