If you believe that we can do more to prevent cancer by removing harmful chemicals, we invite you to become a sponsor.
Your sponsorship is an opportunity for your company or organization to be a part of CFE – a 70+ member (and growing) network working to drive a dramatic and equitable transition away from the toxic substances in our lives, communities, and economy towards a cancer-free economy that is safe and just for everyone!
Our members reach over 1 million people combined. See our member list.
Find out more about our sponsorship packages below. We’re happy to work with you to customize a partnership that meets your needs.
Ready to Go?
Ways to Support
Sponsor Our Annual Events
February is Black History and National Cancer Prevention Month, a time for us to join together and actively take a stand for a healthy future for all.
At CFE, this means building awareness that to prevent cancer and health disparities we must address the environmental racism and other factors that make some communities less livable than others.
Your support will enable us to create resources, events, educational webinars, and collaborations that promote cancer prevention and uplift the work of Black champions of health and environmental justice.
#MOVE4CancerPrevention (April 14-17, 2024) is CFE’s virtual action-building event that is fun for the whole family.
The event takes place during National Minority Cancer Awareness Month and wraps up at the end of Earth Week, giving participants an opportunity to call attention to the disparate impact of toxic chemicals on communities of color and on the role we all play in protecting the planet as we protect our health!
Through virtual movement classes, webinars and educational events, participants of all ages and abilities are invited to #MOVE4CancerPrevention.
The sponsorship levels and benefits to the right apply to either event. Sponsor both events at the same level for just $1000 more when you sign up by the end of January!
Show Your Support for Cancer Prevention All Year Long!
Support our Building Power & Action Fund, which enables people from disproportionately impacted communities to help lead the fight for a healthier future.
- $10,000 builds capacity for one community-based organization to lead a network project;
- $25,000 can bring together groups from five frontline communities to advance a shared agenda, and
- $50,000 can support a collaborative project that centers the voices of workers exposed to toxic chemicals.
Education Series Sponsor
CFE offers webinars and trainings to build skills and increase the knowledge base of our members, their supporters, and the broader movement for a healthier environment.
- $10,000 could support a 3-part webinar series on community solutions to toxic pesticides;
- $25,000 could support a year-long virtual series explaining the impact of toxic chemicals on health & empowering participants to take action, and
- $50,000 could support an in-person training for trainers, including curriculum, materials & follow up support.
Leadership Development Sponsor
CFE’s signature leadership development program, the Emerging Leaders Cohort, provides mentorship, training and hands-on learning for young BIPOC leaders and emerging leaders who have worked in environmental justice communities.
- $10,000 supports one mentee;
- $25,000 helps support an in-person gathering of mentors and mentees, and
- $50,000 provides support for mentees and the collaborative projects they lead.
Help CFE stay on the cutting edge by supporting our collaborative platform, the Hive, and innovative uses of technology.
- $10,000 supports the technology the network needs to collaborate effectively;
- $25,000 allows us to build members’ capacity with shared access to mission-critical technology, and
- $50,000…You tell us! How would you like to see your tech sponsorship move CFE to the next level?