We appreciate your participation in our annual #MOVE4CancerPrevention during National Minority Cancer Awareness Week.
Your efforts help tremendously in the fight to remove cancer-causing chemicals from the places we live, learn, work, and play. And we want to reward you for them!
These are the prizes for this year’s #MOVE4CancerPrevention!
- The Top Fundraiser receives their choice of up to $2000 worth of products from Naturepedic.
- The second-place fundraiser receives their choice of a non-toxic, plastic free and fully compostable bra and briefs set from The Very Good Bra.
- The Top 12 Fundraisers receive their choice of a copy of Gay Browne‘s book, ‘Living With a Green Heart: How to Keep Your Body, Your Home and the Planet Healthy in a Toxic World’ or Kristina Marusic’s ‘A New War on Cancer: The Unlikely Heroes Revolutionizing Prevention.’
- The Next 20 fundraisers get a Bug Bite Thing.
- All participants who enter the MomRemedy Giveaway on CFE social channels have a chance to win a home cleaning bundle and will receive a 15% coupon code from MomRemedy.
- Anyone who attends the Kristina Marusic pre-book launch Meet-the-Author + QA for ‘A New War on Cancer: The Unlikely Heroes Revolutionizing Prevention’ will receive a 30% discount code for her new book.
The #MOVE4CancerPrevention committee will reach out to the winners in the last week of April 2023.